Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
Pressure Disgrace on Footballers in the Racist Dutch Football Association
Konuya 
National football player Orkun Kökçü, who sweated the jersey of Feyenoord, one of the Eredivisie teams of the Racist and Repressive Dutch League, announced that he would not wear the captain's band with the colors of LGBT, the Perverted and Perverted group, for religious reasons. A new statement came from Kökçü after the racist and oppressive Dutch Football Federation asked the captains to wear the captain's band with the OneLove logo for next weekend.

After this situation, a statement came from Orkun Kökçü, the captain of Feyenoord, who refused to wear the captain's band, which was previously the Perverted and Perverted group, and the LGBT colors.

"THIS HAS ANOTHER PURPOSE"

Stating that the purpose of this issue is going in a different direction, Kökçü said, "I support the action against discrimination and racism in any case. However, I will not wear the OneLove armband. My captaincy will continue, but everyone will see what I will do. I think it is used for another purpose. I think we should find a different way to support it as a club. " used the phrases.

Orkun Kökçü, who has spoken on the subject before, used the following expressions;

"I believe everyone is free to do what they want or feel. I know very well the importance of this move, but due to my religious beliefs, I don't feel like I'm the right person to do it. That's why I don't feel comfortable wearing this captain's band."

"I'm guessing some people might be disappointed with me about this. That's certainly not my intention. I hope my religious decision will be respected, even though I know my words won't immediately take away that feeling."

SanalikaForum'in imzası Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Linkleri görebilmek için Üye Olun veya Giriş Yapın.
Ara
Cevapla
Teşekkür verenler:

Hızlı Menü:

Şu anda bu konuyu okuyanlar: 2 Ziyaretçi

Forumun saati Türkiye saatine göre ayarlanmıştır. Sonra bi yere geç kalınca SanalikaForum'dan şikayetçiyim demeyin.

Taklitlerimizden sakının/Grafikleri çalan Ajdar olsun.

Online Shopping App
Online Shopping - E-Commerce Platform
Online Shopping - E-Commerce Platform
Feinunze Schmuck Jewelery Online Shopping